eToro

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

About eToro
Prior to the establishment of eToro the Forex market was considered by many to be distant and over complex territory. Here at eToro, our belief in fair and equal opportunity has lead us to develop a platform which would connect between the individual trader and the high end world of international finance, leaving those old fashioned boundaries behind.
As you can see, it is no wonder that eToro has quickly become one of the most frequently visited trading platforms online. Nevertheless, we whole heartedly believe that rest is for the wicked and we are always eager to keep evolving in order to offer you the perfect trading experience.

Contact information
Address:Stephanie Hous, 82 Griva Digeni, 3101 Limassol, Cyprus
Phone number: +357-25-025060
Fax number: +44-203-031-1342
Company URL: www.etoro.com
E-mail:corporate@eToro.com

Company Additional Information
Regulation: Unregulated
Payment options: Moneybookers, bank wire, credit cards and PayPal
Minimum account size: $50
Minimum lot size: 0.1 lot
Leverage: 1:100, 1:200 and 1:400
Spreads: 2 pips on EUR/USD

Review on eToro
teguhekop, Indonesia
Date of Post: 2009-01-27
For your information ive got my money sent to my credit card account at January 28, 2009. It means take 10 days to receive my money. I proof that etoro is not a scammer. Etoro has average performance because they have poor system that oftenly hang when trade is crowded. Anyway Thank you etoro.

2009-01-26 1 Star I trade at etoro and requested for withdrawal at January 18, 2009. And until i write this review at January 27, 2009 i still dont get my money. I write many mails to them, and they always answer that my money have withdraw succesfully. I checked my credit card account and called my bank, theres no transfer from etoro or retailfx. I guess they are just a scammer. I will wait 5 more days wheter a positive result and i will write a review again after that.

Site information
Created:   2004-11-26
Expires:   2009-11-26
Updated:  2008-05-11



Well some time Traffic rank doesn't work because some companies use their site for traffic generating like eToro is now in a days using Neobux for auto traffic. generating.